Fly me to the moon: REVO Hair’s Ryan Gollan shares the how-to behind Gucci SS 12.
1. Blow-dry hair towards the area in which you wish to place band of the ponytail, so the root direction is directed back.
2. Apply small amount of Kerastase Elixir Ultime to smooth the hair before starting the upstyle.
3. Next divide hair into two sections. The bottom section is pulled into a ponytail and banded and the top section is teased from underside and smoothed out on top.
4. Then place the teased top section over the ponytail and band with a black band.
5. Tuck the end of the ponytail under and pin in place.