NYFW: Smudge It
It was the prints that Karen Walker continued to play with for SS 13. And for the makeup? A bright lip and smudged eye.
On how to achieve the look - we speak to Clinique Global Colour Artist Jenna Menard:
1. To achieve a porcelain finish, use Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone.
2. Top foundation with Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in a slightly lighter shade for a matte finish.
3. For subtle colour and definition apply a matte bronzer just below the cheekbone.
4. For the eye use Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Ebony and apply a very fine line along the bottom las line corner to ocrner. Smudge the outer corner only with a clean shadow brush, leaving the inner corner thin and more precise.
5. Dust Color Surge Eye Shadow Stay Matte in Midnight on top of the liner to create an even further layer of smudge.
6. Apply one coat of mascara to finish the look.