MFW: Take it Easy
Classic but still modern was the hair at Jil Sander SS 13. Guido Palau for Redken created an undone ponytail and we asked him how to get the look:
1. Apply Redken satin wear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to damp hair. Blow-dry straight one section at a time.
2. Create a clean centre part.
3. In sections, flat iron hair until dead straight. comb through to smooth.
4. Gather hair at the nape of the neck (covering ears) and secure tightly with elastic, then slide elastic down the hair about an inch.
5. Apply Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist for a light all-over shine.