LFW: sass and bide
A loose, unkempt ponytail at Sass & Bide SS 13. Renya Xydis created this relaxed look and we give you a step by step on how to make this textured pony all yours.
1. Create a side part towards the left of the head.
2. Section hair off and lightly iron from the roots using the Cloud Nine Wide Iron set at 125 degrees celcius.
3. Sweep hair back into a ponytail at the nape and secure using an elastic wrapped around several times.
4. Allow a few loose pieces to rest out of the elastic and fall softly on the side of the face.
5. Using your Cloud Nine Micro Wand wrap small sections of the ponytail around the barrel one at a time holding for 2 seconds and release to create a soft curl.
6. Repeat until the whole ponytail has been done and then loosen with fingers.
7. Texturise the sides of the hair gently and then finish with hairspray.