GIF It Up: The Thin Green Line
Another GIF beauty how-to. Back to the future with millennium eyes:
1. Start with YSL Touch Eclat concealer or M.A.C. Face and Body foundation to even-out complexion.
2. Use M.A.C. Haux eyeshadow and put eyeshadow in the crease/contour of the eye.
3. Follow on the outer edge of the eye and then use a colour a shade darker (M.A.C. Kid) on the outer corner of the eye.
4. Finish by using a Rae Morris bigger, wider brush for blending it all out. The quality of your brushes ensures a good finish.
5. Use Inika green eyeliner on the underneath rim of the eye.
6. Follow this up on the upper lid but only go halfway across
7. Finish with Dior diorshow mascara to give definition.
MAKEUP Luana Coscia @ DLM
MODEL Lauren @ Chic