GIF It Up: Eyes Wide Shut
Makeup in motion. Introducing the new RUSSH beauty how-to GIF-style. First look off the ranks: the au naturel by makeup artist Luana Coscia @ DLM.
1. Start with YSL Touche Eclat concealer or MAC Face and Body foundation to even out skintone.
2. Use MAC Haux eyeshadow and use in the crease.
3. Follow on the outer edge of the eye and then Use MAC Kid eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye.
4. Then finish the shadow by using a Rae Morris bigger wider brush for blending it all out. The quality of your brushes ensures a good finish.
5. Use a white eye liner on the inside of the eye.
6. Finish with Dior Diorshow mascara to give definition.
MODEL Lauren @ Chic