Cushnie et Ochs
Feminine yet strong the hair look for Cushnie et Ochs AW 13 is something we want to try. We got the lowdown from Moroccanoil's Artistic Director Antonio Corral Calero who created the look for the show.
1. Prepare the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment to improve condition and add Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to improve manageability during styling.
2. Use Moroccanoil Heat Protection (only available in the US) to protect strands from hairdryer and iron.
3. Use Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse (only available in US) starting at ends at back and finishing on top of head.
4. Blowdry hair pushing the bristles of your brush up into the hair for aded volume.
5. Iron the hair straight, sleek and close to the head to contrast the height on top.
6. To finish, gently backcomb the hair at the crown to create a structured, volumszed, squared shape. Hold the style in place with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.